jeudi 17 mai 2012

Be kind.

I really like this album I discovered a few days, first of all because of his title: World, you need a change of mind and his author, simply called Kindness. Reading about it, I was expecting something different than this mellow-like-music, sweet to the core and positively glowing with all sorts of disco-vintage sounds. I don't know  much about reviewing, as stated before, let alone disco music, but I found myself  all nostalgic about chilled-electro-pop as it existed at some point, before it became a signifier for wannabe-hipster-places with down lights and Stark-like design furnitures full of sulky and blasé people. Kindness it is, to you, your ears and the general state the world is in right now. 

Well, it's so fresh, and has an atmosphere of love and friendship and there's a cute lil'kid in the video: alltogether, a lot of things that usually would make me throw up, but it's gonna be summer soon, and I will be listening to this on a tropical beach with a cool Japanese brew in my hand. 


Aucun commentaire: